Blogging is all about communication and relationships: relationships with readers, commenters and other bloggers. Those relationships are important to me, and I haven’t always nurtured them the way I should. So I’d like to ask forgiveness . . .
- For giving incorrect or misleading information, or for omitting important facts.
- For taking things too seriously, or for being flippant.
- For not responding to comments, or generally neglecting the discussion.
- For not participating in the community as much as I would have liked.
- For any way that I may have offended readers and friends, on line or off.
If there is a specific issue you would like to talk about, please contact me privately.
Wishing you all an easy and meaningful fast, and a gmar chatimah tovah. May we all be inscribed in the Book of Life for the coming year.