I’ve collected posts on preparing in honor of Rosh Hashanah, which begins on Friday evening, September 18 and ends after dark on September 20.
- Last year’s Menu and Cooking Plan, along with a meatball recipe. This year my menu will be similar, with adjustments for Shabbat.
- Rosh Hashanah Survival Guide (Updated for 2009)
- What Hostess Gift Do You Like?
- Preparing for a Holiday Cooking Session (At CookingManager.Com)
- Rosh Hashanah Giveaway from Oh Nuts! (Deadline September 10)
- Potato Kugel Secrets
- Low-Fat Turkey Meatloaf (At CookingManager.Com)
- Gefilte Fish Balls (At CookingManager.Com)
- Chicken with Tomatoes and Black Olives
Elsewhere in the JBlogosphere:
Don’t procrastinate for too long, though. By the way, who will be at the Jewish Blogging Convention this Sunday?