I’ve collected these links for your reading enjoyment:
- Almost Eden gives tips for keeping warm in the Israeli winter.
- Rafi reports about a wedding invitation asking women to dress in “shalim.”
- Leah Goodman wrote a guest post on making recipes vegetarian or kosher.
- The government is making the cell-phone companies follow strict rules about contracts. I’ve already posted about my experience with Netvision (an internet provider).
- Mayim Bialik writes in Kveller: I Breastfeed My Toddler: Got a Problem with It? Debra Nussbaum Cohen responds in the Sisterhood Blog. Unfortunately Nussbaum makes Bialik sound more extreme than she actually is, by mistakenly writing that Bialik’s toddler doesn’t eat solids at age two-and-a-half.
- Know anyone named Talor, Talori or Fruma (or not)? These parents would appreciate your help.