To start off the week, here are some links for your enjoyment:
- Rabbi Ari Kahn cited my post, The Day is Short and the Work is Great, in a talk he gave about leaving onions and garlic out overnight. For the record *I* did not say that a kollel guy told me about it, a commenter did.
- Mrs. S. from Our Shiputzim is collecting dialects of Heblish. Feel free to send her your samples.
- Miriam Shaviv writes about a yeshiva grad who complains that long skirts coming back into fashion. Did Rabbi Melamed have it wrong?
- Leora and Mimi are interviewed by Shimshonit.
- Save a life by learning updated CPR techniquess.
- Two female Haaretz reporters respond to a Brazilian supermodel’s suggestion that the law should require women to breastfeed for at least six months.
- Nancy Mohrbacher gives a brief history of teaching breastfeeding, and why things are changing.
- Risa of Isramom and her husband were harassed on the street about wigs, even though Risa wasn’t wearing one. She just wants people to Stay Out of Her Hair.
- Kate of One Tired Ema can’t be silent any more.