In the meantime, enjoy these links:
- Miriyummy’s husband models the Talit he won at the Galilee Silks contest.
- A story about a woman who reorganizes your home and your life.
- Kosher Cooking Carnival is up at Batya’s.
- AussieDave at Israellycool is hosting a Pro-Israel blogoff, with prizes. You can submit posts until Tuesday, January 18.
- On Cooking Manager, a series on cooking with children including babies and toddlers.
- A new film about divorce in the haredi community.
- Spacing children less than two years apart may be a risk factor for autism.
- Gender segregation on buses can continue on certain bus lines on a voluntary basis, with caveats including regular inspections.
- This post about the Superiority of Chinese Mothers has been making the rounds. Be sure to check out the comments. I’m not convinced. Jewish mothers don’t act like this (generally), yet Jews are still pretty successful. Update: A reader sent me a followup to the story: Tiger Mother Backpedals on Hyper-Strict Parenting Advice.
You may also enjoy: